midson group was established early in 2004 as a specialist consultancy service in the fields of accessibility, construction design management and project management consultancy.
We have brought together a senior team with extensive project experience over a broad range of project types with local, national, and international capability.
We have built a reputation with our clients for adding value at every stage in the project lifecycle, providing a personal touch to everything we do, and delivering optimum results for our clients.
What We Do
midson group provides our clients with the following range of professional services including:
- Design Management
- Project Management
- Telecommunications Strategic Advice
We work across a broad range of sectors including: aged care, health, education, non for profit community service, government, commercial, industrial, infrastructure, and telecommunications.
Our values define everything we do. From the manner in which we engage with clients and stakeholders, through to the methodologies we employ and the way we deliver success.
The values that form the foundation of our business are:
- client success
To provide our clients:
- A dedicated team with demonstrated ability and the project experience to successfully meet project objectives and deadlines;
- Senior management involvement with every project;
- A high degree of mobility and flexibility to respond to their specific requirements;
- An emphasis on understanding our their project and business objectives;
- Project team members who are experienced and qualified personnel in all relevant disciplines and collectively work to meet the Client's objectives through open communication;
- Project teams which are results-driven and solution-oriented, and have worked successfully on similar projects;
- The seamless integration of key disciplines within the project teams; and
- The building of long term relationships.
- To build long term relationships with our key clients;
- We are flexible, ready to respond and embrace the changing needs of our Clients and our markets;
- We actively challenge the status quo as we strive for excellence;
- We get things done;
- Teamwork with all project stakeholders to ensure mutual success;
- Accountability and responsibility clearly defined;
- Our ingenuity drives creative thinking and innovative ideas, extending us beyond the familiar;
- Being open and direct, our integrity and honesty generates mutual trust and respect; and
- We are spirited and self-motivated people who share a passion for our projects and our teams.
- Aged Care
- Medium – high density residential